The industrialization for machines without purpose.


                "It means what it says."
                                      - Samuel Becket.
                              I
The lousy child screams out "she's hurting her!"
                      The father says "I am in control, nothing bad will happen."
The lousy child says "something is already happening!"
                       All the while young daughter and mother struggle and scream.
One twice the size of the other and happy to go off.
                       Stuck inside of childhood recollections, you do not need my therapy.

                            II
 The evil grown man says "So I take it God is not Morgan Freeman?"
Morgan Freeman as God says "this is he."
The evil Grown man says "I take we all have someone to answer to now don't we?"
God no longer sounding like morgan freeman says
   "shut the hell up, or I will reach through this radio and grab you by the throat."

With pride disgraced, the evil grown man says nothing
           and finds no comfort when the voice through the radio say's
"there is a certain sadness that comes from worrying about the ultimate fate of a soul."

                              III
A female popstars voice comes through the radio asking "yeah but can you control the weather?"
The evil grown man with a broken spirit says "No but I have more style!"
They both laugh at this as a thunder snowstorm begins outside.
   The industrialization for machines without purpose...
And I would be the first to admit I don't know what to do with any of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)