So the Gorillaz are on there end of the world tour...


"life is filled with abstractions, and the only way we make heads or tails out of it is through intuition. intuition is seeing the solution, it's emotion and intellect going together."  -David Lynch

 
"You're right on the money with that. We're all like detectives in life. There's something at the end of the trail that we're all looking for." - David Lynch


Thought I would sharpen up my mind by flexing my writing muscles and doing a real blog post for the first time in a while. Been drawing a bunch lately and writing poems though tonight I am going to try to finish a short story I started a couple of months ago but didn't finish yet. It has been on my mind, but I was temporarily lobotomized by a medication that called Trileptal. That was sold to me as an anti-anxiety medicine but was indeed a "mood stabilizer" which is a clinical way of saying it is designed and works best when it is lobotomizing you. 
    So I am just getting used to feeling alive again, and what sad time and ironic one to make that claim. I won't talk about politics other than the madness of Guiliani saying the American people would revolt if trump were impeached. I hope the orange-psycho-fasciest and his bitch Guliani catch an std from sucking each other off and die.  
    Other than the political shit we are all tired of I just focus on my creative crap. Or, my hobbies if you will. Trying to make myself a better person and a better artist. I will try not to talk politics from now on just cause it gets me depressed. But I don't have much to say other than there should be a new short story posted in the next forty-eight hours or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)