It came from Love:or, my vice of honesty.


I was aborted on February 7th, 1989.
Raised by the dead out of sympathy for ice picks.
I found that the world was just an illusion.
And my friends were judges waiting with handcuffs.
As always I am anxious and unsure.
I was just recently told that since I was an abortion...
       that I didn't have time enough to sin,
            clouding judgment in my favor unfairly.
                  So  I was raised by the spirit of iniquity and the dead.
All around me fallen spirits bearing the burden of temptation.
So they may draw out my real character,
      making room in heaven for the genuinely righteous
and deserving.
I understand that heaven and hell are just places where a soul belongs.
Judgment's only purpose is to build you a home...
                  somewhere inside of you and outside of you.
In Limbo over every church is written the phrase
"Read these words and be comforted by them, it came from love."
As always this makes me smile for my vice is honesty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)