God is in heaven and nothing will ever be right again.


 Just a short paragraph or two update. 

 

I have called the crisis center three times in the last two weeks. and I have found a new technique that seems to help with my intrusive/compulsive thoughts called grounding. I have found a way to shut down my problematic compulsions that have overwhelmed me for the last few weeks. and generally feel better.


I am back at work on my boards games and books as of the last two days and may share the rules to one of the board-games called Green and Purple in the next few months with the art assets so you can print and play it. I am also starting the first revision of my novel's first episode Annunaki: or, the current ugliness. and will definitely share it as a separate post on here instead of updating the old one. If only because I find that I in my first attempt at letting my metaphorical hair down has been satisfying. Some writers take out in revision but I seem to layer clay onto the skeleton I am going to start writing on it again in the next hour.

 

Anyways thank you to my readers. even if you are laughing at my delusions and pain, I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)