Sara I am sorry.

Say your prayers one, two and three
Counting forward into infinity
The knots are tight and perfect for prayers
But in time they wither to decay
The cross in my hand a reminder of judgment day
I have been thinking I don't like myself
Trapped inside the demons den of thoughts of bondage coercion and sin
Where do they come from? The very essence of my soul 
I am tired and have been done in 
By decisions most would call my own
But they come from the same direction as the judgment 
From God's hand yet we suffer the repercussions
But sara I am sorry
For all the bad songs
Sara i am sorry 
for the places i have gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)