Now can you hear me?

Vincent Van Gogh...
  the myth of the tortured artist.
political leaders
 disappointed mothers
angry fathers
  and people who just want
    to do there job.
tormented and delusional
   listening to the meme
of validation and or
                      acknowledgment
this scissors cut irregular line
 a zig-zag of gore and loss
an envelope sent to the world
 that willfully ignores
       any expression
          of cause and effect
as a blood-stained letter stuffed
            with a former part of myself
I hear the click of the scissors
                    with forced resolve
as silence fulfilled or, half-truth
mailing a part of myself with a
                                question mark
Now can you hear me?
   I feel no privilege in being
       your neighbor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)