Trading lighters for cigarettes.


So I can't sleep and I've been listening jack-u's debut on repeat. I have had a long day, I have traded lighters for cigarettes. People are being ass-holes or I'm being sensitive. All I want to do is record music but I'm so tired that I think it's best if I wait till tomorrow. I have bugged all my friends to listen to my music till the point where I think it would be polite of them to tell me too fuck off. But worst of all I keep sending my website address to famous artist and producers in the hope they will see some potential in the stuff I really just kind of churn out to kill time. But here comes the point...when you are attached you are at a disadvantage with your art. You have to embrace failure as a comrade. To paraphrase Alejandro Jodorosky when a opportunity knocks on your door you say "yes". When it kick's your ass you say "yes" and get back up. So let's do this together "yes! we are going to be rock-gods!" and "yes! we are going to be failures that die alone!" And to leave you with one more quote "A stone fall's till it hits the earth transcend what? another transition that ultimately changes nothing." that one was Jim Dodge kids. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)