Does metal have integrity or does it just not accommodate irony?

So here we are again but I will keep it short this time. Basically does metal have any more integrity then Miley Cyrus or does it just not accommodate irony? this is not a serious question more just something I'm typing cause I can't sleep.I don't consider myself a metal head so much as a punk rocker. However i do enjoy the symmetrical groove of metal riffs. Though most of my favorites are slipknot and mayhem you know poser stuff. I've noticed though that true metal heads rely on things like a pack mentality with there local scene. It seems stronger with metal cause these guys just don't see how funny they are outside of the context of there (This song is so dark people will want to kill themselves from it's power...) shtick. Maybe this is why the kids hated brutal legend they just couldn't get how funny they are...if strangely noble. Huh honestly I don't know what I'm trying to say for ounce, other then I am trying to add a little humor with my doom metal project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)