Wherever language takes me.

Do you find it odd that some people think
         that saying, "there is no way you can convince me otherwise."
                   Is a rational argument?
Anonymity breeds ignorance.
     And clarity convictions in the legal term sort of way.
Images can mean anything, but it is only when you choose...
That you actually say something.
   Bad days are my business, I lie to get what I want.
Life after poetry is a contradiction I have excepted.
I find that I have no use for a good soliloquy.
  Though I am fond of spell-check.
The joke is broken, yet I laugh defensively.
Some idea, some time ago
      In another life in this country
             I had hope inside a dying star.
Gravity gave me yoyo's but god gave me a middle finger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)