The art of stupid people saying stupid things.

 There is clarity in the consensus, you either know when everyone is right or when they're wrong. Democracy is failing the two-party system is essentially Fascism on the Republican side and a incoherent mob of social justice warriors on the left. Republicans and Democrats want to live in a fairytale world. the republicans one is well stupid, racist and sexist. The Democrats, is, well founded on the assumption that all white male are Republicans I tend to be a prick and a dumbass but the fundamental rule of my existence to is try not to do things that I will need to apologise for but If you want to live and let live this is a not so good time to be alive.
   I wish I could clarify my own beliefs and to guide someone to understanding even if it was just myself.  Art is dying not because of talented people like me (because I am not!) are not able to get their voices heard but because talentless people like me (because I am not alone!) are unable to get on with distraction while the world is falling apart.
   We have reached the point where two sides are very much yin and yang in the cosmic sense. Are at open war in the realm of what is appropriate behavior, and it seems that things are going to escalate before they get better. With the scariest part of all of it being no ones seems to believe in free speech anymore. Though I will concede Republicans also do not believe in science so yeah they are technically the devil...
   I just can't help but feel the dreaded "white anxiety" that the dumbasses at fox news use as a smokescreen. Because white privilege is based on the assumption that the people we call white trash are privileged. The funny thing about the situation we find ourselves in is that poor people are fighting a proxy war in the streets and at dinner tables because of a bunch of rich fuckers do bad things and get away with it because they are rich.
   Republicans all seem to have the ambition of doing bad things even if they are not rich, though they dream of it. The value and necessity of money have made a society founded off of the dream that the "get out of jail free card." is a good thing. And we all know someone who hasn't paid for it even if it wasn't us.
   So yeah that was my incoherent mess of a blog for the day with my generic trick of thinking that if I piss everyone off, I am somehow making a good point. Life ain't a fairytale, life is selfish and dealing with politics we'll need to stop pretending we are somehow above the impulse of our own survival and happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)