On reflections of splintered glass...



As if the question needs to be answered.
I don't like being told what to do.
Maturity slivers by and stings like cancer.
While you have confused order for the truth.
My avoidance of political correctness
                     leaves me vulnerable.
While your confidence leaves me blind.
As if the moment that we cease to be human
makes for a better story.
Flaws and forgiveness what more can I say.
Provocation of the simple minded,
I have no patience for politics.
No patience for what I can't trust.
the shattered mirror
        the blood and pain.
you call me crazy
   but never tell me what is sane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)