I have even abandoned myself some years ago.

 

 


Been working on a new book and planning on finishing a couple of the other ones (sideshow hearts and spun sugar).


If my stats are accurate I am creeping up on twenty thousand visitors to this blog. which to be honest is why I am having a hard just using it to live stream my brain. 


one of the new projects I am working on is me trying to express my gratitude to the cheap ugly kitsch that has defined my life. tokusatsu, anime, comics, cartoons kung fu films punk and heavy metal all with my signature breaking of the forth walls and TM low brow humor. 


May do a rough pass later tonight to help kill time. no promises. and even if I share a early version of the first chapter that does not mean I will serialize the story regular. Just trying to figure out how to be authentic when I know someone will see and possibly read it. 


Wrote most of a album two months ago then did not practice any of the songs for two months as a experiment to see how much of the lower tear ideas could be sifted away. most of it has returned to the aether. 


Well I hope you are well. and if your not you will be soon. (yes there is a specif ex friend I have in my mind when I typed that but it applies to all who come across those words.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)