Esper Panic (chapter 0 : A psychotic prelude.)

 

"If anyone asks you what kind of music you play, tell him 'pop.' Don't tell him 'rock 'n' roll' or they won't even let you in the hotel."

-- Buddy Holly

 

 

Call me Nala Alexios. Some say I am not well. Some say I live inside of my head. Though all I chase is the lost homeland Lemuria. The psychic world of the human soul. The inner contitnent of the occolt.

 

I have some distant blood with the Lemurians (I know what you're thinking but please give me patience.) and have inherited some lite abilities of my fellow espers.

 

This project I am starting is simple in its scheme. To reveal my people to the world by channeling their psychic energy. Then document the visions they project through the Aether (the most powerful of unreal substances) onto the page.

 

Though the language they use is alien to us. Its symbolic power is eternal. Though I may have to interpret, the intent is true! I feel my sisters and brothers out there beneath the Indian ocean. I feel their peaceful patience for us lesser intellects to reach out to them.

 

What do you need to know about Lemurians? Well, they love baseball. They watch anime and tokusatsu. They have constructed elaborate monuments to the first generation of rock and rollers (Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, and Buddy Holly [etc]).

 

The city is under the waves with only their psychic minds keeping the ocean's oppressive weight at bay from its ever-oppressive threat of swallowing the subconscious mind of life on this planet. To chemically lobotomize our very dreams. (Yes, I have taken my medication today.)

 

But alas it is time we started our journey. Grab a bag of pop rocks and chug some cola. Cause things may very well get radically twisted. There is discontent in the air though it may very well be buried beneath the sea. For tonight the madness is projected. and though we may not have a good tomorrow. let's sing the praises of today.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)