In the time of abadon.

Melodramatic, this is how I would describe myself. When things are not complex then you must alow yourself enjoy the simplicity of your favorite old songs. But what if one of those old songs is belief? (See I am already behaving melodramatic)! But no matter how you feel about something, how you behave decides your merit. And this is how I am with belief both in spiritual terms and non spiritual terms. I am always chasing the truth but refuse to let it set me fee. On the other hand however you can learn to use melodrama as more then just cheap theatrics. Thus is where I am at in my life. In not so many words I feel as if I have failed. More on allowing myself just follow the heads of the flock. common since says that I and I alone cane make myself in any way happy.  So I have taken the time to work on some things I have procrastinated around such as fixing up my blog and website so that all the information I have put out there is Interconnected. Even this humble thing I am atempting  to write right now is write end on my tablet with a app that, I just downloaded today, so that I could force myself to move forward with the process of finishing up the prophet coffin. The book I have needed to write for years. The book that refused to be born. When you strike out it is hard to get up too bat again even if your team doesnt need a homerun.  Next time things won't go down like it did with my aspiration of being the next Tom waits or Leonard Cohen. That is not going to happen, what will happen I do not know but I am certain that music will not be my escape rope. So long as the story short or long remains unwritten. I am working on the book again, the next blog will be about just that. So if you don't want spoilers try to hold out for the finished book which I am hoping will be done by sometime before Halloween. But I have been in this situation before, only now it feels like I have to step back up to the plate and at least try to finish the season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)