What is going to happen.

I am making myself take a break to try and raise the quality of my output. all the old songs will stay up and should be available  on iTunes and spottily soon. i will try to update this blog whenever i update my other one (that you can find a link to on my twitter). i will try to make all the songs available for download for free when i figure out the easiest way of doing this. i am going to work on my book and like i said take the time to actually write song as apposed to improvising them in thirty minutes and uploading them. i already have a some song titles but don't expect new music for at least a few months. but the next e.p. will be a deathrock/doom metal sounding sort of material. any one interested in jamming that has a interest in those two genres are encouraged too shoot me a message as i would like to find some people to work with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)