daily blog 8-18-26


I have been working on Grim Metal Bedlam almost daily for the last few weeks and writing in my journals ideas of how to approach primordial maximum. 


So I have been relativly productive over all in the grand scheme of the apocalypse.


I have a fascination with mork Borg and my favorite ruleset for miniatures skirmish games is kill sample process….combined with a growing understanding there is no need to reinvent the wheel given how gracious the mork Borg publishers have been with there license… I have decided that Grim Metal Bedlam will simply be a hack of kill sample process and by extension mork borg



Anyways been up all night working... going to try to do daily blog posts again on here... and here is a mock up of the games cover just for the sake of sharing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When things go profoundly wrong.

5th grade guitar skillz

On subjectivity and doubt.