Poem for a friend

Your eyes are brighter than shooting stars.

Where life lives on the edge of your smile.

The fire is forged in you (or what we are).

Eternal without the joy of the wild


share some of The end of the beginning

The ups and downs without resting states,

You are the song I pursue to sing

Waiting for the judgment of destiny 


I wish I was inspiring as you

 A servant of our God eternal

 I know your aware of his love’s truth.

I am grateful chey (it is that simple)


But may you serve as the song of our lord

Your the harmony accompanying the chords


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)

What if Oedipus was my dad? (a reframing of the past.)