Left out in the rain.

The laughing crow calls to me.
The setting sun orange with life
  I have been thinking of you
      For the better
            Or the
                      Worst.
     With memories 
             Like 
                   sunday funnies...

       Trying to impose rules 
            When it is not my
                My place to understand 


My attitude is all I control 
      I wish I could love unselfish
          Being grateful fo you and your
                Family
    Though as selfish as it is
        I wish my life was lived
          Rather than being the outsider
              Left out in the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)