Thoughts and prayers.

"lean in to kiss me

in all the places

 

where the ache

is

the most special."

― Sanober Khan

 

Thoughts and prayers...

Though more selfish than I want to admit.

I ask "is it OK to talk about it?"

"It can be more intimate than the act itself..."

You always sound like a songbird.

"I am trying to be less dominant

          then my instincts want me to be."

 

"What you want matters too."

 

Your sick again,

   There is no comfort

        in this longing.

 

Lust is good enough, but, more than I deserve.

 

You were married when we first met.

 

"let me know what you want?" You chirp again.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)