Good Morning / Good Afternoon / Good Evening.

 "I'm not trying to stump anybody... it's the beauty of the language that I'm interested in." - Buddy Holly


Trying to think of something witty to say...it ain't coming. Though that is fine. This is just the new introduction/pinned post of my blog. Well let's get down to it what will you find on this blog?

 

Several novellas, a hundred or so poems, and a miniatures agnostic war-game I wrote called Panzer Strider. As a bonus there are also some "confessional" pieces about my struggles with mental illness or my weird views on my own faith.

Really I don't have much to say other than you are welcome to stick around for a while, that and I wish I could offer words of wisdom but all those I have come across are not mine. 

"money food and poetry are ways to live not reasons" - Jim Dodge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)