before my inner abyss (revision)

 


              1

twisted from all normalcy,

when sanity turned tender.

I want you to stay with me

while the world turns to cinders!

 

                  2
     

Kindness I did not deserve,

To sad to romanticize.

“There is nothing left to learn”

to tender for you to criticize.

 

                   3

 

But yet my revelation

Sang out on judgment day.

So this is my delusion,

The beast that fears is name!

 

                   4


Because this light is not mine,

this faith is everything I bring.

Remember me when it is time

for hell's inhabitants to sing
                 

                   5


"I hear the sound of riot,

These days I choose to reminisce.

Death will not come so quiet

Before my inner abyss.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)