Resonance of rapture.

Being wrong is being alive
illusive reductions of sharing an ambiguous gospel,
  good news for those who have lost there way.
being right may very well lead to "skillful behavior."
Where consciousness points to homo-Ludens.
And the wherewithal, to go at what I have learned.
The aesthetic stance of alpha males,
  is that people being afraid to tell you that your wrong
    is nothing but a sign of superior intellect.
So where is my pride when I lie to your face?
  I believe what I believe no matter what I say.
but the resonance of rapture
  like an umbilical cord
 lets connection be made till they are cut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)