king of the monsters.

                                    "I am like a loaded gun waiting to go off,
                             I have nothing better to do than shoot my mouth off"
                                                    - Black Flag
 Ugly-power, the thing about the beast that is Godzilla (and kaiju in general!) is that they defy logic with there beauty. Cheap disposable entertainment done without aesthetic value or seemingly any redeemable qualities. Is also my favorite self-indulgence with it comes to films.
   But I can relate to Godzilla because the films are devoid of redeeming value. I am a terrible human being and a horrible artist. I really hate myself for who I am. I have no friends and lost most of my social circle because I won't tolerate racism and sexism. All the while I find that I have been contaminated by these values that I fight against by the fervor with which the opposing side outnumber and irrationally are trying to purge anyone who disagrees with them.
   The one thing no one saw coming was how social media opened up the floodgates to foreign propaganda on the American populist. Or how willfully Americans would ignore the evidence that this was happening. and it is all so Americans would be distracted or would basically be at war with each other while Trump/Putin were getting out the silver-ware so they could carve up Europe like a pumpkin pie.
   All the while we as american are at a desperate time trying to understand that our most significant weakness in the current age is our free speach and also the only thing worth living for. I have no solutions no profound thing to say, but please vote Trump/Putin out of office by changing the political power structure so that they Trump/Putin will be impeached.
   I am not a good person, and most the people I know are not good people, but a lot of people will die from the invasion of Europe if we do not remove from Putin's hand the trump card. Our values are under siege, and there is nothing to do but try to save lives. Even if it just the selfish desire to protect ourselves from hostile powers that are not (no matter what the white house says) looking out for us.
   I may be a piece of shit, but most everyone I have ever met has a flaw or two, I don't know who reads my blog or if you do it just because you like a good laugh, but we are at a critical point at this midterm. I beseech you to vote.
   For better or worse we are all at a fork in the road, and it is time to pick a side. I am sorry if I am melodramatic it's only so far everyone thought Trump/Putin was not a Manchurian candidate and the evidence consistently points to the fact that he is. So now the question is why does Putin want Trump to be his bitch and why does trump not want us to question it? Or to put in a more straightforward way, why would Russia do something that would make our democracy stronger? And the answer is (if your not an idiot) Russia does not want us to be strong and Trump is making us weak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)