Deceit at the end of days.

So very sorry to not say hi in awhile, been thinking and working. Yes the book is done I just need to upload it. And yes I have finally done that. no it is not complete but in donned on me i probably wont ever get it to my standards unless i actually get some feedback. so in seventy two hours the current draft will be up on my amazon page i will try to make it for free please read it and tell me what you think. all constructive criticism is welcome.

I would like to say the prophet coffin is finished and a stone cold master piece but the truth is you my dear friend will be my editor and i look forward to your feed back so that i may make myself a better craftsman, a better story teller. so i await your reviews and look forward to any advice you my have, thank you and be well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)