God willing (on to the future)

 "If i can live in your dream you can live in mine." - Bob Dylan.

 

 I have had one of roughest years of my life.

 

Thought about deleting this blog and getting rid of my internet presence. I decided though I have said don't be ashamed of who you used to be for nearly fifteen years and I agree with that but am tired. Like you are most likely tired, this year has stunk. It's hard finding meaning in the contradictions of life.


I don't want to share to much on personal stuff but I had all my teeth pulled six months ago. I have had no dentures or teeth FOR six months. it's has been rough. I lost like seventy pounds and have been eating mashed potatoes and oatmeal all year.


I finally should get my dentures in the next week. So I can start learning to sing with them and talk and such. I have decided that I am not going to focus on confessional writing / deeply autobiographical writing because I think I have reached a point with where I can share things with friends and family without needing to vent in a near psychotic state on a blog kinda spewing my sickness redundantly on to anyone who reads it.


I AM going to however share poetry on here and fiction and if I need to say something I will. I am still making art released almost seventy songs in the last year and the response has been very positive so that make me happy.


I hope I can keep evolving and improving in all facets of my life. To pray more and practice guitar more and all that stuff.


Peace, love, and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)

What if Oedipus was my dad? (a reframing of the past.)