new sonnet

Shadows blessed: the darkness defines her,

shapes her, creates a moment. Aesthetics

like cream in coffee that has been stirred.

The loss of self control as prophetic...

difficult language that seems absurd.

 

difficulty that has it's owns stakes,

difficulty removed and replaced.

The difficult choice ends a mistake.

Difficulty's been blessed with that grace.

 

So what do we do with it? I am trapped.

I'm trying to think of anything but taboos,

my heart and desires have been kidnapped.

but need encouragement till they break thru.

 

I can't be free of my tunnel vision,

the hopeless dishonest repetition.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)