On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)


“My mission in life is to make everybody as uneasy as possible. I think we should all be as uneasy as possible, because that's what the world is like.”
                                - Edrward Gorey




                            1

         (A prelude and epilogue)

"the ravens fly with quickening lines,
dreams of mine but gets goodbyes."
where shadows move, confused as signs
and our lessons fall as loose as rhymes.

Where the plague crow follows the storm
yet, we are all so busy with our dream.
The sign broken still stands alone,
maggots also are fond of quivering

my nightmare youth or sanity cries
"Dreams of mine, remember" he sighs.
of "give it your best please you must try."
but in spite of the poetry still we die.


                             2


Whenever the words escape or are said,
"you deserve to get what you get."
I feel as if I paraphrase the dead,
"are we to believe miseries gift?"

A gnostic with zen proclivities
falls like a leaf from a dying tree.
All these things for you to be with me,
but misery grieves potentials seed.

I look forward to seeing you
though believe I have said it before.
You are as tender as the truth,
a dream mile of coastline or shore.

While the sadness or my suicide
is nothing but misbehaving.
I still must believe it is kind
and some poetry is worth saving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)