News and such.

 I am having a hard time thinking clearly lately. Not finishing projects, yet, also I feel happier.

 

I did my laundry at the laundry mat of my apartment which I learned was free.  Did my sheets which I hadn't done in far to long. 

 

I feel the need to connect with people even when I have nothing to add to the conversation. This scares me, because I am not living by my personal motto of  "don't speak unless it improve the silence". 

 

I pray a whole bunch. I am doing my best to do it without ceasing.


The song Our Destiny/Roadhouse Garden is playing right now. 


I still working on Wayward bound (it has become with parts of panzer strider and several other projects a reboot of intent).

 

I have also recorded most of an album I have not shared called: Heavy. Groovy Nasty.

 

It feels like there is nor reason to get to invested in the future at this point in history.

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)