Something special? Yeah right.


 

I have canceled my pro-plan for Grammarly after four years. Not because I don't need it but because I can not afford it. So apologies if this is borderline unreadable.

 

We are at the end of another year. I will be thirty-three next year if my poor calculations are correct. Though I would not be surprised if some told me I was going to be thirty-four. Or, even thirty-five.

 

I am working on an album that I hope is further progress into the not-suck territory. While also plotting a novel. Which a dream I had changed the whole direction of that book (Yes I know dreams...)

 

I hope that this book (Spun Sugar is the working title) will be the catalyst for me to go back and finish the three or four others I have abandoned. Not cause I hated them. But, because I can't do the ideas justice.

 

I think I have relinquished my dream of being a comic artist. I lack the patience for the number of images that are required. To make them "good."

 

None of this shit is new, I guess. I am becoming more guarded about my psychological health, hoping that I have learned something. Though it seems to me that I have and it may be, I lack the skill or ingenuity to accomplish in this world what I wanted before I leave it.

 

I am doing O.K. I just need to keep working; the point is if I disappoint myself then at least it's on me. Other people disappoint me and it hurts. Because in my mind they are supposed to be better than me.

 

My new year's resolution. is to study the dictionary every day. To practice guitar every day and leave the world better than when I was forced into it.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)