When your hands tremble with the chopsticks.

                                               "I was born stupid, but I won't die hungry."
                                                                               - Tim Rogers

I have been meditating forty-five minutes a day with the mantra of "this may be my last breath." I find that it seems to make me a little grumpy because I am coming to terms with the fact I may die at any given moment. This is not a fun fact, it is however,  a stone cold fact.
    The madness of existing kind of irritates me more than usual. But you know that is how it goes. I have recently been playing Xenoblade Chronicles again, and this time I think I may love it. The conclusions we reach never come to anything. The conclusion we reach only make us ask more questions.
   So all I really have to say is there is no reason to worry. When we die, we will be dead. Leaving a bigger mess for the next who is born to figure out.  Coming to terms with the fact we will never know the ultimate fate of our own lives is as close as we can get to peace. When we reach the desperate conclusion that satisfaction from our lives is for others to evaluate than maybe we will be content to keep eating our white rice when our hands tremble with the chopsticks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayward Bound Or: a warped piano accompanying an epic f@%king poem. (Cluster one, of five.)

On the potential distance of other worlds. (revision)